Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Finally A New Post


I have been busy. I recently purchased a tablet pc and I recommend that if you are into art and/or animation to go into debt and get one. While I'm on the subject, I aslo recently acquired software that allows you to use your tablet pc as a sketchbook and it is awesome. It's called Autodesk Sketchbook Pro. I got it free with a purchase of a Maya book. I really like using it. I just sketched this picture at the library today and I figured that I should share it with the world! It's not much but I miss posting on the blog. Hopefully bigger and better things will come now that I have upgraded.

5 comments:

Amada Rosas said...

YAY!! A new post! LOL. WOW, a PC/tablet! Congrats on the purchase. Now I want one. Good job on the hand sketching.

Sarah Satrun said...

Hey- Amada wrote EXACTLY what I was gonna say!!! ;) Very nice- looking forward to seeing what you'll do with your new technology. :D

Catherine Satrun said...

Wow- that's so cool that you got that computer! It's great to see a new post from you. Now let's see more!! ^.^

Patach said...

Nice sketch, Seraya! Please keep on posting!

If you like Sketchbook Pro, you should try checking out Corel Painter. The amount of control and options for that program is simply amazing.

Seraya Fulton said...

Thanks for the heads up, I will check that out,Pat!